Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Boots and Bling

>> Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hi Everyone,

This new Lasso Cowgirl stamp is super adorable!  I just love the little smile on her face, she's super girly, and  I made this with my 8 year old self in mind :)  Back then, purple was my favorite color, until pink took over as the new favorite, so that's how they ended up on this card together.

I colored her up using my Copic markers, die cut and matted her, along with the Boots and Bling Cowgirl Greeting too.  The background was dry embossed and I added a border and lace doilyt, since lace is good and girl like as well. 


The sentiment pretty much makes it a requirement to add lots of gems, so out of my drawer and onto the card they flew in a flash!

Here's hoping your week is going well!
Karin

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, this is soooo cute! Love all the added bling & details ( like the lace doily!). Great card design & you colored your little cowgirl beautifully!

Sue said...

So flashy Karin! You have truly captured your 8 year old self!

Samantha said...

So adorable, Karin! Love your coloring and all that fun bling!

Janett said...

This card is just perfect Karin! Love it.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the embossing and bling and your blue and pink cowgirl is adorable!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Karen, I thought I had commented already! Shame on me. I have to tell you that I am in love with this card. Such awesome bling - just the way that sentiment was meant to be showcased. I love how you did the image too. Absolutely gorgeous, my friend. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Now that's one blingy cowgirl, Karin! Love the colors and layout & the gems & rhinestones add so much sparkle & flair.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP