Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Frosty Friends

>> Saturday, December 16, 2017

Welcome!

Have you checked out the new stamps on our website?  I have a fun card today using one of them!




I started my card by stamping our Tiny Snowman and masking his head so I could add the Pine Tree Snow Drifts using black ink and then masking the bottom half (leaving the snowman mask in place so I could sponge on turquoise ink for the sky and then stamping our Snowflake Background using the same ink and stamping off once.  Once I removed both masks I colored the trees and snowman and stamped our new Flakey Friends Greeting.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

3 comments:

Karin said...

I LOVE this greeting! It's totally adorable and it goes perfectly with the little scene you created! Awesome winter card :)

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this new sentiment and it is totally perfect with the snow flakes and snowman! Cute card!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is really adorable!!! Love that new stamp!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP