Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowy Christmas Scene

>> Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I have been kicking around ideas for this Tim Holtz Snowglobe Die set.  I tried using the little houses, but they were so detailed for me.  I saw THIS cute card at Splitcoaststampers done by Becky, and got the idea to just use the mountains.  That gave me lots of room to use the Say Hello At Christmas Greeting.  I punched out the lines individually and made them a part of the snowglobe along with some Snowtex and SU! Christmas confetti.  The background is watercolored with some colored pencil swirls and the base panel has some faux sewing.  

We rarely have snow in Central Alabama, but this past week we got enough to build snowmen and have to scrape our cars.  It was like being in a snowglobe!
Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy

3 comments:

Karin said...

How cute! I love the creative way you used the sentiment and the sequins and snow make it so festive!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so so cute Nancy! Love all the snowtex and snowflakes and your mountains are fab! Love the kraft and blue, the stitching and the half circle too!

Sue said...

What a great idea - a snowglobe that the snow never settles! Fun way to use the greeting too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP