Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stained Glass Daffodils

>> Saturday, April 14, 2018

Welcome!

I have a fun card for you today ~



I started my card by stamping our Daffodil Butterfly Circle on white card stock and after coloring it with markers I fussy cut both the inside and the outside.  Next I stamped our Lg. Stained Glass stamp using black ink and after tracing a pencil circle where the daffodil circle would end up I colored all the stained glass sections inside the circle blue and the outside purple and then attached the daffodil circle on top.  Once it was attached to my folded pink card I stamped our Sending You Sunshine greeting using black ink.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Super cute card, Sue. I really like how you used the stain glass image on this. Very pretty & clever!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Sue! I love your stained glass daffys. The colors are wonderful & the tilt to top layer adds som much interest.

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow Sue, that is some fancy fussy cutting!!! My goodness, so absolutely perfect! I love the stained glass cards and this one is the best yet! Gorgeous!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, I so love all the pink on this and it is a gorgeous stained glass card. Beautiful look and coloring! Wow!!!

Samantha said...

Beautiful card today, Sue! I love your super coloring and layout!

Karin said...

The colors are so perfect on this stained glass card! Gorgeous! And yes, send the sunshine...please! lol!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP